Monday 24 June 2013

Welcome!

So…who am I?
I’m a freelance writer (isn’t everyone?) mother of three currently residing in Lagos. I’m a north Londoner at heart but that’s another story.
I’ve worked in marketing,banking sector for most of my adult life.
I started this blog in June 2013 to chronicle my adventures in Lagos child rearing. My children are aged 4,2 and 8months old and to protect myself from future litigation (from them; I know my kids) I’m referring to them by their middle names Ashionye for the girl and Tobe and Ebi for the boys.


Like all parents, I think my children are mini geniuses so I’ll be writing about education too. I’ll also throw in a little fashion and beauty to lighten the tone. In fact, there’s very little I won’t cover.
I hope you enjoy your visit and you’ll come back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment